- Located in beautiful Changsha City Capital of Hunan province China.
- Course Duration is 4years of B.E
- Highly Qualified Staff AND International Students.
- More than 300 foreign students are Currently present in campus.
- Program offered by Changsha University of Science &Technology are
Above mentioned courses teaching in English.
- Fee Structure for B.E for 2016-2017 Session
||2nd year to Onwards
|Hostel Fee/ (3 students sharing )
|| 500 Yuan
|Residence permit fee
|Total in Chinese yuan(RMB)
|Total in US$(Approx )
- All the fees must be paid in Chinese Yuan (RMB)
- Fee mentioned in US$are for reference only and may change according to the exchange rate.
- Food Expanses are approx600RMB/ to 1000 RMB/ Month normally
- Fee Must be charge from the Students very 1ST day of Arrival in Changsha University of Science & Technology.
- Fee Once Paid will not be refunded at any coast According to university rules.
Nextage Quality Educational Advisors(Pvt)Ltd is OFFICIAL representative agency of CHANGSHA UNIVERSITY of Science and Technology
When the Student handed over the University official the responsibility of Consultant will be over and the students are handed over to the University. Consultant takes no responsibility, whatsoever, of the settling of students after 3-5 days of arrival of students at the University and that when students have deposited the fee and granted official admission. Students are responsible for their own conduct, discipline, studies and law abiding of the country and will thus be on their own.
It should be understood that it is the responsibility of the student to understand and abide by the following:
- He/she should abide by all the laws of PR China and local government of Hunan.
- He should abide by the laws of Changsha University of Science & Technology.
- Failing in some subjects and/or examinations may lead to refusal of promotion or may lead to striking off the roles of the University. In such case the student can be sent back .. In such cases, this is the sole responsibility of the student and hence the parents to understand the academic obligations and try to be in par with the regulations of Changsha University of Science & Technology.
- Student should not indulge him/herself into any political activities or to take part in any rallies, activism or participate into any law breaking events.
- Student should not indulge him/herself into such activities which are already marked as out of bound for students.
- Student should participate him/herself in all such activities including academics, co-curricular or other as and when asked by the authorities of the University.