Shanxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SXTCM) is a university based in Taiyuan, Shanxi province, China.
Top Reasons to Study in Shanxi University of Chinese Medicine(SXTCM)
- SXTXM is a Government owned university for 60 years, Majors are taught in English Medium.The school places great emphasis on cultivation of the students’ practice skills and increasingly strengthens the construction of teaching bases.
- There are 3 subordinate and 12 non-subordinate affiliated hospitals, 7 affiliated hospitals for students’ learning and 5 affiliated hospitals for students’ clinical practice as well as 8 pharmacy practice bases for different needs.
- It has established a new pattern of international exchanges and cooperation, which have diversified cooperative targets and forms.
- The university is a respected, high level university where you can learn MBBS.
- The living expense in Taiyuan is extremely low.
- All the staff and Chinese students speak English well.
- Everything on campus is well-prepared and teachers are very nice to students.
- Outstanding university for international student’s education.
Number of foreign students: 300 Above
English Medium Programs: MBBS
SXTCM (Shanxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine) is approved by WHO and PMDC,UNESCO,IMED,AVICENNA Listed .
Graduates are eligible to appear in NEB examination of PMDC, PLAB(UK), USMLE(USA) and are eligible to work and practice in Pakistan ,UK, USA, AFRICA(GHANA,CAMEROON,ZAMBIA),UAE,Canada, Australia .
Shanxi University of Chinese Medicine (SXTCM) is well recognized University in home and abroad.
|1st Year Fee
|| 2nd – 5th Years Fee
|Tuition fee,Hostel fee(2 sharing),Liaison & Management fee*
|Hostel fee(2 sharing)
|Liaison & Management fee
||Health Insurance fee
||Visa extension fee
|Medical checkup fee
|Visa extension fee
||29200 RMB (4500$ App)
(3400 USD App)
**Management Charges also includes (Residence Permit Fee, Medical Insurance Fee , Medical Examination Fee, Pick -up from Airport , DHL Postal Charges ).
Overseas students’ apartments are equipped with telephone, television, refrigerator, network connection, furniture, bathroom facilities and shared kitchen, etc. Someone is on duty in the apartment building to solve the possible problems. Foods in the dining-hall are delicious, nutritious, healthy and rich in variety. Besides, the university also has a dining-hall for overseas students providing foods with south Asian flavor to meet the students’ dietetic need.
- Fee must be paid in RMB
- Fluctuation in currency from RMB to rupees & $ will be paid according to market value.
- expenses will be borne by student.
- Fee will be charged on very first day after arrival in University.
- Fee Once Paid will not be refundable at any cost according to university rules.
- It should be understood that it is the responsibility of the student to understand the following:
- Student Must follow the Rules of Pakistan Medical Council ( PM&DC ) and MOE China.
- He should abide by the laws of China and local Government o
- It is student’s responsibility to achieve minimum scores to pass Medical subjects. In case of failing of
- Student should not indulge him/she into any political activities or to take part in any rallies, activism
- or participate into any law breaking events.
- Signature of Student: ________________________
- Name of Student: __________________________
- SSC result card / certificate copy
- HSSC result card/ certificate copy
- D Card/ B. Form copy
- 4 PP Pictures ( white back ground)
- Passport copy
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Physical Examination Form
- Bank Statement of 5000 US$ or equivalent Pak rupees
- Covering letter
- Verification of SSC & HSSC from the relevant board
- Attestation of SSC & HSSC from IBCC
- Attest SSC, HSSC, Police Clearance Certificate from Foreign Office.